Saturday, September 25, 2010

You Again

Two scoops of crazy and a side order of cuckoo cachoo.

I really didn't care anything about seeing this movie, but I don't pass up a chance at Girls' Night Out, as infrequently as it comes around when you have three kids and work every weekend. Especially when it begins with that margarita I earned and ends with a glass of wine and chocolate cake. Mmmmm. Allow me to reflect on the bliss a moment.

OK, back to the movie. It was actually pretty cute. I'd kind of thought I might end up falling asleep (these things happen when I sit still in the dark), but I managed to stay awake the entire time with no trouble. It made me laugh quite a bit too, but I have a theory about that. Movies are much more funny when you are surrounded by other people who are also laughing. I'm not sure how well it would hold up to my usual late-night movie-watching at home.

I'm not sure this movie is a must-see-in-the-theater movie, but it's worth watching just to see Betty White say, "Don't get up in my grill, sister." Especially if you can manage to get a few of the amenities my GNO experience came with.

No comments:

Post a Comment