Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Bank Job

This was another one selected by my husband (I didn't see a gun in the picture, but heck, it's Jason Statham; I was sure he had one under that coat somewhere) but I expected to enjoy it anyway. I usually like to watch Jason Statham at work. I thought he was super cool--so cool that it doesn't even matter that he is mostly bald.

Well, I found out in watching this movie that Jason Statham is only super cool when he is in the Transporter movies. In fact, it is not Jason Statham that is super cool at all; it is just Frank Martin (his character in the Transporter movies) who is super cool. You know, I bet he didn't even do his own driving in the Transporter movies. I am so disillusioned. 

I thought (and my husband agreed!) that this movie was long and dull. Jason Statham barely even kicked ass. Ugh. This was not the movie I was expecting. In fact my husband said he would have preferred going to bed early over staying up to watch this movie. Yup, I could have used the extra sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment