Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mamma Mia!

Our local library actually has several of the movies that are on my netflix queue. Since the netflix disc I received on Thursday was broken and we were going to the library anyway, I picked up Mamma Mia! ABBA-fan friends of mine have really enjoyed it.

What a fun movie! It reminded me of Grease... in Greece! I don't know ABBA songs well enough to sing along very much, but I could at least hum all but one of them. I think if I could have sung along it would have been just that much more fun (although I'm afraid if I tried that my howling might have awakened my kids).

I loved the surprise wedding switcheroo at the end, and Pierce Brosnan is definitely the one I would have chosen too. Although, as hard as they tried to make him sound good, he really can't sing all that well. At least he's pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment