Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sphere

I thought this was another movie I'd seen bits and pieces of throughout the years. In my mind, it was Event Horizon under the sea (rather than in outer space) with Sharon Stone. I was looking forward to seeing how much it differed from my expectations.

As it turns out, I don't think I'd ever seen any of it before. It almost reminded me more of The Matrix (without the matrix) than Event Horizon. It was a pretty good sci-fi-slash-psychological-thriller flick.

I really can't put my finger on why, but I loved finding out that the space ship they found at the bottom of the ocean was actually an American ship rather than an alien one as previously suspected. I think what I mainly liked about that was the fact that I didn't guess it or see it coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment