Friday, September 4, 2009

Monster House

I don't usually bother posting about the "family movie night" movies my kids watch on Friday nights, but this one was a little bit different. For one, it looked interesting enough that I actually watched most of it. Also, this movie was creepier than I expected an animated movie to be! If it had been live action with scarier music it could have been a serious horror movie. Funny thing was, it didn't seem to scare my kids at all. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that they don't wake up screaming in the night.

It was a good thing I kept watching it until the very end. When I thought it was over, my first question was, What happened to Bones and the policemen? But just a moment later I got to see them climbing unscathed out of the foundation of the house.

We should have saved this for a Movie Night closer to Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment