Sunday, January 23, 2011

Salt

Finally, a movie Hud and I could both enjoy. Of course it wasn't as great as Inception (which I still need to blog about . . . I'm just not quite ready yet) but it was good enough. Action--maybe far-fetched, but fun; plot twists, not all of which I saw coming; lots of gunfire, to appease Hud; and though there were a few lines that kind of sucked, the entire movie wasn't full of them.

It's not my favorite Angelina Jolie movie (that would be Mr. and Mrs. Smith), but she's been in quite a few stinkers, so this is one of her better ones. Fun! You should try it. With popcorn.

2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to watch this one. I'm glad you think it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find it's worth it, too. Don't be expecting any deep thoughts, or a seamless plot, but if you go into it expecting fun and some good twists, I think you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete