Friday, December 24, 2010

Couples Retreat

Hud and I watched this last night while wrapping presents (clarification: while *I* was wrapping presents) and it actually wasn't too bad. It was kind of funny and not too stupid. The characters were a little stereotypical, but heck, stereotypes are funny.

It also made me roll my eyes to see that, out of the four couples, all of the women were smokin' hot and all of the men were fat slobs. But I laughed (if not constantly or uproariously--though this is not to say there were not corny moments) and so did Hud, and the movie stayed light and fun and sweet. (I will never forgive White Men Can't Jump for veering off into depressing drama territory, but this one didn't do that.)

Did anyone else wonder if maybe they used the set from Gilligan's Island during the search for Eden East?

No comments:

Post a Comment