Monday, December 28, 2009

Fool's Gold

I really only watched this so I could see Matthew McConaughey with his shirt off (yet again). Jimmy Kimmel assured me he couldn't keep it on. However, before watching, I had a pseudo-premonition that I'd seen the movie already and it was horrible. (Or maybe it was just a memory of a bad review). I was pretty relieved to realize the movie I'd been thinking of was "Into the Blue," but I was still worried about this one. But not too worried, because I had some wine to drink.

Surprisingly, Mr. McConaughey kept his shirt on far more often than I would have thought. I should have known that from looking at the poster. But that was OK, since the movie was decently funny, and it didn't take itself too seriously. And I hadn't seen it before.

I just have to say, poor Kate Hudson . . . Matthew's boobs are bigger than hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment