Saturday, February 5, 2011

New in Town

My friend Carole told me this movie was really cute. Now, Carole and I are about as different as tapioca and crème brûlée (no, I won't tell you who is who), so I wasn't really sure whether I believed her or not. But it turns out she was right. This movie was cute! As is Harry Connick, Jr, of course, even though he left his shirt on AND had a fuzzy little beard throughout the entire movie. Total chick flick, to be sure, but it made me smile. I give it two thumbs up, but you probably shouldn't bother trying to get your husband to watch it with you.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun movie to watch with a bunch of friends. My husband was out of town one weekend and my mom and friend came over and we watched it together. Tons of giggling! The accents were cracking me up. I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had perfect viewing circumstances! I think the only men who need to watch this are those in fledgling relationships and those who are begging forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete