Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shooter

Recommended to me by my young friend in the National Guard; also my husband's kind of movie. (He says that as long as a movie shows a gun on the poster he's sure to like it). That is not to say that I didn't enjoy the movie. It was entertaining. But it's one of those movies that leaves me without much to say. Except for this funny tidbit my husband offered during the watching (only funny if you have recently watched Into the Wild, as we have): At the beginning of the movie--after the opening scene, but still at the beginning--as the main character is wandering around in the snowy wilderness--Hud says, "...and then he finds a dead guy in a bus."

He also mentioned (several times!) that he thought the love interest (Kate Mara) was hot. Maybe I have mentioned Robert Pattinson to him too many times.

Oh, and one more thing. For some reason I was totally expecting the main character to be Matt Damon. It kind of looks like him in the picture, don't you think? No? My husband didn't think so either.

No comments:

Post a Comment