Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dog Day Afternoon

I guess if I'm going to have a movie blog it helps if I watch movies. I've had this one out from netflix for nearly two months. Somewhere in America someone is cussing me for keeping them from watching it for so long.

Well, they can have it. I guess it wasn't awful, but it's not one I'll be watching over and over again. I mean, it's no Clueless. Plus, I'm not used to movies where the only song is played during the opening credits.

It really was based on actual events, though. That's something. I hate it when a movie (or a book) tells you it's about something that really happened, but it's lying. I'm looking at you, Bridges of Madison County.

At least it had some kind of funny parts, like this one:

"Is there any special country you want to go to?"

"Wyoming."

No comments:

Post a Comment